- April 01, 2011 Advanced Vision 5 year’s anniversary – During the five years Advanced Vision has made a turnover of over 6 billion Riyals and launched 10 new ventures: Vision networks, MTTS, EFECO, Empower, Fame, INMA, First vision, Septech, Vision Sheet Metal Duct Work Factory, Vision UAE and Vision Qatar
- October 01, 2010 Advanced Vision expands its international operation to Morocco
- October 28, 2010 Advanced Vision to build the first commercial solar power plant in Saudi Arabia using CPV systems. The project, sited in the Bahra region, will deliver around 300MWh of energy per year from 132kW of nameplate capacity and is the first in a series of Saudi power stations planned by Vision.
- August 15, 2010 Advanced Vision is starting a 562.5 million riyals ($150 million) company to develop and operate solar power stations for clean electricity.
- February 10, 2010 Advanced Vision expands regionally by opening branches in Qatar and UAE.
- August 15, 2008 Advanced vision starts work on Senegal International Airport